Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's Been a While

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Ethan has learned to do so much in the last month. I think the biggest change is we are officially walking now!!!! He took his first steps on August 5th and things haven't been the same since :) Ethan has also had his first real sickness :( We had about 4 days of a fever then all of a sudden the fever was gone and he had a rash. Good thing I was warned about the rash or I probably would have been really worried. Just good ole Roseola that most kids get and it completely harmless. He was a trooper though and dealt with the sickness really well. We are now up to 5 teeth (the 6th is almost through too) and are no longer eating baby food! It is a lot of fun that he eats table food but makes my meal time cooking decisions much harder as I have to make something that he can eat too! Ethan has been spending a lot of time with some of his friends and is loving every minute of it! We went to visit cousin Bryson and Nolan and Ethan just loved to follow Nolan everywhere! He gave him lots and lots of hugs too! We have also had some friends staying with us off and on as they are preparing to move to Peoria. They have a little girl one month younger than Ethan and they get along so well! Ethan is quite the chatter box these days but still no mama :( I guess it will come soon enough then I will wish he didn't know how to say it :) For now I will just enjoy all that he can say and do as he is growing up way too fast! Below are just a few of the pictures I have taken lately! Enjoy!

Ethan and his girlfriend Olivia! All ready for some Bears football!
Ethan and mommy. Sad that he is more tan than me :)
Ethan and daddy sporting the Bears attire!
My sweet baby boy!

No comments: