My baby boy is 9 months old today! He is so full of energy and is so much fun to play with. He will now willingly hand over his
pacie (pacifier) if you ask him as well as anything else he has in his hands. I will enjoy this while it lasts :) He is such a smiley little guy and knows exactly what the camera is now! We took him to the
Prairie Air Show on Saturday and he really seemed to like it. It was a little loud but would watch all the planes in the air. He now has two bottom and one top tooth with another on top on its way. I think that is about it for now. Here are some pictures from the last few days!

My sweet boy!

Mommy was
soooo funny!

Ethan and mommy sporting the hats after going for a walk

I'm gonna get that camera mommy!

This is the plane Ethan got to fly! Notice: Pacifier's
required to fly this plane ;)
1 comment:
I can't believe he is 9 months already. I told mom the other day--I bet there will be a new Bhosale baby soon. So, I am going to anxiously await that news. Ethan is just way too cute, as usual. Hope you're keeping cool.
Erica
Post a Comment