Thursday, June 3, 2010

On the move

Sorry it has been a while since my last post. Many things have happened in the last month but I think the biggest is that my little guy is no longer stationary. He has mastered the army crawl and is starting to take a few "steps" on all fours. He can also sit up on his own now as most mornings I wake up to him sitting in his crib talking to himself. He is also learning how to pull up on things. I am really not ready for all of this but he sure is. He is going to be walking before I know it and I am really, really not ready for that. It seems like all of a sudden he is doing so much and it is so much fun to play with him and interact with him. He loves to sit and play with his toys now and will climb all over you if you are anywhere near him. He has never been one to sit still ever since he was born and that is even more true now. We used to read books in the mornings but now he won't sit still long enough to even get through a couple pages. He wants to be all over the place and can't miss one minute of the action. He loves to give kisses but as my niece says he only gives "french kisses". You can't have a tender head to recieve his kisses as along with those wet sloppy kisses you get a nice hard tug on your hair. Even Bipin gets his hair pulled on a daily basis. I could go on and on about what he is doing now but will leave it at that for now. I will try to get some new pictures posted soon.

No comments: