Ethan is such a busy little boy now! He can't just sit still and play with his toys. He has to constantly be on the move exploring new things. He is a master crawler now and pulls up to everything! Just the other day he pulled one of our kitchen chairs over on top of him on our tile floor. OUCH! I think it just scared him more than anything. We all know it really scared me! He is such a little character too. He knows when he is doing something he shouldn't if he just smiles at me I can't be mad. I'm really going to have to work on that as he gets older :) He is just so happy and a real joy to be with. I just love spending my days playing with him and seeing all the new things he is learning each day! Currently we are working on waving "bye bye" and saying "ma ma". He loves to play on the computer and talk to "G G" (Grandma) as he says when the computer is open. That is about it for now! We are headed on vacation soon so I will be sure to put up some new pictures when we return!
No comments:
Post a Comment