Friday, June 19, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!

This is a profile view of little Staley. He has his hand up by his face too! IT'S A BOY!! Staley showing us all his "stuff". He sure wasn't shy to make himself known!
This is kind of a profile view of his whole body!



Finally some 3D images of his little face. How cute is he!




We had a great visit to the doctor yesterday. We finally got to see our little man and boy was he willing to show his "stuff". There was definitely no question to his "manhood". It was very cool to get to see him on the screen. He was a very active little boy while the sono tech was trying to measure him. I couldn't believe how much he was moving but we did get some good pictures of him. The tech assured us that all is well and Staley is growing on schedule. It was so good to hear those words and know that our little man is doing well.




2 comments:

M Patchett said...

Congratulations! A boy is what I was guessing. I'm so excited for the 2 of you and for the grandparents too. I checked your blog a couple times in anticipation yesterday. Glad to hear all is going well.

ajbmossman said...

YAY!! Congrats, he's so handsome! Can't wait to meet him!! luvya!