Thursday, June 11, 2009

Half way there!!

We are officially half way through the pregnancy. It is hard to believe it has been 20 weeks already. It has really gone by fast. Part of me really wants the rest to go by as fast but part of me wants it to slow down so I can enjoy it. I am really feeling little Staley now. I feel like I have a little alien moving around inside me. We have just one more week until we find out the sex of little Staley and we just can't wait! I haven't got to see him/her since our first ultrasound at 9 weeks so I am anxious to see how much he/she has grown and changed. We will be sure to update everyone on what we find out next Thursday!

1 comment:

M Patchett said...

I am excited that you have a blog. I love to keep up to date on everyone and what a great way to do it. Plus I need something to do with all my free time - haha. A 2 year old and 2 month old don't allow too much of that. Can't wait to find out what your having. I will be sure to check but I bet your mom will be spreading the news too.