Sunday, May 24, 2009

First Movements

I have finally begun to feel the first little movements from Staley. It is a very weird feeling but also the best feeling in the world. The whole thing is finally becoming more "real" now that I can feel him/her. We had yet another good visit at the doctor this week. Everything is looking great and I am already measuring big. Hopefully that doesn't mean I am growing a 10 pounder in there. :) We have scheduled our next appointment for June 18. This will be a big one for us as we will be able to find out the sex of the baby then. This is going to be the longest 4 weeks of my life because I am just dying to know already. Other than that all is going well. I am growing and growing each week and will post a couple pics soon!

No comments: