Friday, May 1, 2009

First Doctor Appointment


We had our first doctor's appointment on March 24th. It was the longest wait of my life to get to this point and see our little baby for the first time. We were very excited to see our little one on the screen and be able to see his/her heart beating even if it did look more like a little tadpole than a baby. We were flooded with information while there and I was so glad Bipin was there to help me take it all in. We were able to get initial measurements and an "official" due date of October 29th. I have added our first picture of our little Bhosale for you all! Little Staley (as we have named him/her until we find out the sex) was laying on its side so you are seeing its back. The dark spot on the right is the brain and there are two little white spots on the sides that are the arms. I know kind of a stretch to imagine but they are there!

No comments: