Ethan has started to do so many new things just in the last couple of weeks! He is now rolling over from his back to his tummy!!! He started to roll from his tummy to his back several weeks ago but now that he can roll the other way he gets on his tummy then gets mad because he doesn't "remember" how to roll back over! Grandpa tried to teach him again when we were there over the weekend but he wasn't a very good student as he didn't learn anything :) He is holding his head so high when he is on his belly and it is really cute how he kicks his feet while laying on his belly watching TV (yes I have a TV junkie already!) He smiles now for everyone! He is such a flirt! I was getting the oil changed in the car yesterday and he was flirting will all the ladies at the dealership! I am going to have a handful in a few years! He is also laughing a lot now! I love to hear his laugh but every time he starts to laugh he gets the hiccups! I feel bad making him laugh when I know he will get them but I just can't resist that sound! I think that is about it for now. I will try to keep up with all the new things Ethan is up to but for now here is some recent pictures! Enjoy!

HI Mommy!!! Those are just killer blue eyes!

Laughing at Daddy!

This is my cool new baseball hat mommy got me for this summer! We are both ready for some warm sunny weather! (Yes grandpa it is guitars!!!)

He loves his new exersaucer he got from Kaka and Kaki! (It was the only non pink item they had from Riti)

He loves to sit up so he can see everything! He doesn't want to miss a thing!

After church on Sunday we let him lay in just his undershirt before we headed back to Peoria. He loves to be naked or in as few clothes as possible!

I love this expression! It is like 'what mommy, I didn't do anything wrong' LOL

Clean boy after bath time!

He loves to reach for the water as we pour it on him

Ethan and Mommy!

Sitting up like a big boy!

This is his favorite way to watch TV. He will kick his feet up and down while laying like this!
No comments:
Post a Comment