Monday, September 14, 2009

Doctors appt

Well we had another doctors appointment today and I have to say it wasn't as smooth as all the others have been. Let me start off by saying Ethan is doing great and is a healthy little guy in there. He is however getting very ready to make his appearance into this world and we are not quite ready for that. According to the doctor I have not started to dilate but am starting to soften and having contractions. They monitored me for 30 min today and in that time I had 3 contractions. Because of this they have recommend that I stay off my feet as much as possible. That means no more laundry, cleaning house, grocery shopping etc. I have to say I am torn as to if this is a good thing that I don't have to do all that now or bad that I can't :) As of now we are just taking it a day at a time. We have to make it at a minimum 10 more days to 35 weeks. If we get to that point we won't have to have the aggressive steroids to ensure his lungs are good and healthy. So lots of prayers he stays put for at least 10 more days. We go back again on Friday so I will keep you all posted on how things go!

No comments: