Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Staley No More

I'm sure some of you have heard already but we have picked a name for our little man and he is no longer known as Staley (although I'm sure he will still have that for a nickname). We have chosen to name him Ethan Rohan (pronounced Rohunn) Bhosale. I got block letters for his name and painted them different colors for his room. Once we get them hung up I will post some pictures. We also got the crib and dresser (thanks Ryan Uncle for helping move it) up in his room and all the bedding put together. I am really happy with how is it turning out. I find myself going in there quite often just to look at everything! I'm sure once our chair we ordered comes in I will be taking naps in there! :-) We have a few more finishing touches and it will all be ready for the arrival of little Ethan come October!

No comments: